I had a customer migrate some mailboxes a few weeks ago, and they’re now just getting some NDRs. Here’s a sample NDR:
To fix this, you can take the NDR that you receive, copy/paste it into this function, and then take the resultant decoded x500 address and add it back to the proxyAddress array for the recipient.… [ Continue reading ]
I wrote the original Proxy PAC tool for a customer almost a year ago, and since have added a lot of new functionality. Rather than updating my previous blog posts about it, I thought I would start a fresh thread. … [ Continue reading ]
* UPDATE* After doing this originally, I decided to take a different route and write it back to the on-premises AD, so that way, the objects are synchronous. This post now reflects the updated content.
A few weeks ago, I had an issue where I needed to remove a proxy address from the proxyAddresses array of a user being synchronized to Office 365. … [ Continue reading ]
Today, I had to subtract one list of users from another list of users. Some Excel wizards can do this with VLOOKUP, but I spend more time in trial-and-error with VLOOKUP and verifying my results that it would take to just do a CTRL-F for every object. … [ Continue reading ]
Update: There are new cmdlets available for this task. This blog is for historical reference only. A new, updated process is available here (https://www.undocumented-features.com/2017/04/29/disable-office-365-groups-creation-redux/).
Office 365 Groups are a (somewhat) new feature that act both like a distribution list and a public folder or shared mailbox. … [ Continue reading ]