Who knew you’d need an update to a tool meant to delete things?
After working with a partner today and an out-of-control email application spamming user mailboxes, we decided an update was necessary. Outlook became unusable with several hundred thousand messages in Deleted Items. … [ Continue reading ]
Earlier today, I was asked to make an update to my script to wipe Exchange Online mailboxes to include Archive Mailboxes. Fortunately, it ended up being much easier than I anticipated:
When I enumerated the mailbox originally, I used:
$Root = [Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.Folder]::Bind($service, [Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.WellKnownFolderName]::Root)
In order to access the Archive folder, I just had to change the WellKnownFolderName from Root to ArchiveRoot, after examining the list available at https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.exchange.webservices.data.wellknownfoldername(v=exchg.80).aspx.… [ Continue reading ]