A new year, a new update for Get-UserHoldPolicies! Woo!
I stumbled across some additional information today regarding deciphering hold policies for mailboxes while troubleshooting another issue and decided to update my Get-UserHoldPolicies tool to reflect it.
The core pieces that I added:
- Identifying Skype policies (as prefaced by sky in the InPlaceHolds property of a mailbox)
- Identifying excluded mailbox policies (as prefaced by -mbx in the InPlaceHolds property of a mailbox)
- Disposition action for items at the end of a retention period:
- Delete only
- Do nothing after retention period
- Delete after retention period
You can see a few of the new options here. … [ Continue reading ]