Over the past several months, I’ve slowly been adding features to the OneDrive for Business Admin Tool (you can read about the previous updates and features here, here, and here). Earlier this week, one of my peers asked if I knew of an easy way for a customer to search OneDrive for Business sites and delete all files of a certain type (say, video files).… [ Continue reading ]
Earlier today, I was asked to make an update to my script to wipe Exchange Online mailboxes to include Archive Mailboxes. Fortunately, it ended up being much easier than I anticipated:
When I enumerated the mailbox originally, I used:
$Root = [Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.Folder]::Bind($service, [Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.WellKnownFolderName]::Root)
In order to access the Archive folder, I just had to change the WellKnownFolderName from Root to ArchiveRoot, after examining the list available at https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.exchange.webservices.data.wellknownfoldername(v=exchg.80).aspx.… [ Continue reading ]
Since it’s initial creation, I’ve made a few updates to the Advanced AAD Connect permissions tool. The most recent updates:
- 2017-10-11 – delegating write permissions to the CN=adminSDHolder,CN=System container
- 2017-10-05 – delegating write permissions to the ms-DS-ConsistencyGuid property
These two updates should allow for a more complete AAD Connect permissions delegation experience. … [ Continue reading ]
The people have spoken.
I’ve updated the tool with a couple of features:
- Include the Skype for Business IP ranges in the proxy bypass list, since there are occasions that it is necessary.
- Added an option for *all* IP ranges in the XML feed for selected products to be added to the proxy bypass list
- Added an option for *only* IP ranges in the XML feed for selected products to be added to the proxy bypass list
- Added an option to export the IP ranges for selected products to a separate text file.