A new year, a new test!
While troubleshooting a few installation and update issues, I noticed that the endpoints list was a smidgen out of date, so I’ve updated that. For this update, I attached Fiddler (http://www.telerik.com/Fiddler) to my system and performed the install, checking for new endpoints, and then merged it with updates from the public IP/URL list.
Here’s the list of what’s changed:
- Installation of Azure AD PowerShell module (if it’s not already installed and you’re using the AzureADCredential Check)
- Construct a new endpoint to add to the Seamless SSO endpoint list using <tenant guid>.registration.appproxy.net
- Big update for DOD/GCC High Azure AD endpoint list (by “big,” I mean added 4 endpoints)
- Added Windows2016Forest mode to System Configuration function.
- Ensured Windows Server 2019 OS/SKU version checks return correctly.
- Cleaned up some error handling code.
I decided to leave the endpoints I removed in the script, just commented out so we can go back to them if needed. 🙂
You can go get the new update the same place where the old one was: http://aka.ms/aadnetwork