Earlier today, I was notified that the Dynamics 365 network URLs page was updated, so I updated my Dynamics test tool.
But then, I thought, what else could I put in it?
Never one to leave well enough alone, I started tinkering. The result:
- Updated network tests for crmdynint.com
- Updated network tests for passport.net endpoints
- Updated OS detection and reporting in log file.
- Updated .NET Framework detection method.
- Updated .NET Framework proxy detection.
- Updated netsh proxy detection.
- Updated TLS 1.2 configuration detection.
- Added browser version detection for Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, and Firefox.
And, to boot, I gave it a shiny new URL: http://aka.ms/dynamicstest